Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 14, 2011

The Boyfriend Game - Stephie Davis

Paperback176 pages
Published March 1st 2009 by HarperTeen

I rested the ball on my hip and walked back toward the equipment shed. In the dark.
Alone. With a boy.
I would be completely freaking out over varsity soccer tryouts if it weren't for the new student, Graham, who's helping me practice. He has the most amazing green eyes, curly brown hair, and perfect legs. Plus, we have lots in common, since all we both care about is soccer! Well, that's all he cares about. But my heart beats so fast when we're on the field together . . . and I don't think it's just from all the running around.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
4 out of 5 (via goodreads)
What I like about this book is that it had been once a story of my life. When you'll end up saying, 'in case you didn't notice, i'm a girl'. Haha. Go figure! Anyways, the book is so cute in so many ways and I think it is really realistic.
Trisha Perkins - a girl who doesn't really like the idea of liking the opposite sex and just cares about her sport, soccer. I like her determination and admire the attitude. Really girl power for her. As for her man in the name of Graham, he is like some of the boys that chickens out when it is all about liking a friend, more of a buddy! 
I have never thought that I will like Stephie's creation. This is something refreshing for me since almost any book has this really complicated and so problematic plot that you'll end up teary-eyed. Nice breather for me!
What I like:
* the main problem being soccer and not drugs or alcohol
* sweet and cheesy ( nice breather )
* the characters
“He might have panicked because he liked you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP