Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Overprotected - Jennifer Laurens

Paperback243 pages
Published April 29th 2011 by Grove Creek Publishing


Ashlyn: A lonely society princess living in New York City. 


Daddy hired you to be my bodyguard. 


Colin: Childhood enemy, now her protector. 


Daddy thought I’d be safe. He thought I’d never fall in love. He thought he could keep me forever. 

Charles: obsessed with keeping her safe, keeping her his, he hires the one person he knows she could never fall in love with: Colin. 


Daddy was wrong.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
3 out of 5 stars (via goodreads)

This is the second Jennifer Laurens' book that I read and unlike Falling for Romeo, I didn't really have the hots for this one but I find it A okay, too. Probably because of the weight of the problems of the parents of our heroine. But I am proud to say that Ms. Laurens pulled another YA hit for me.

There's Colin, Ashley and the Mommy and the Daddy. Yes, I included AShley's parents because they played a big role in the book that you would love to squish them. I am pretty annoyed with them, actually. It was like overreacting on their part. That is what I thought of them anyway.

The whole book is cute and even with the other annoying parts of it, I enjoyed it. Can't wait to read another Jennifer Laurens' book!

What I like:
* Colin being a bodyguard
* colin holding back
* and obviously, Colin


“Everything you need to know about love is already inside of you...”

No comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP