Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, February 27, 2012

Mackenzie's Mission - Linda Howard


(Mackenzie Family #2)

Paperback250 pages
Published July 2000 by Silhouette Books

Like his father before him, Joe "Breed" Mackenzie is as wild as the wind...and not about to settle down. Yet one equally stubborn blonde -- bent on reversing Mackenzie's mission -- will stop at nothing to make Joe her own.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
4 out of 5 (via goodreads)


I am surprised with this one. I thought that the story would end right there without something so interesting. But no, the problem was laid out there in the right place at the right time of the story. It was indeed perfect timing.

The second book of the series Mackenzie Family is focused on Joe Mackenzie, a colonel and a pilot. He had his eyes with the top-secrets weapon system and that was his prirority not until a weapons expert, Caroline Evans, came in the base and all hell break loose. Problems entangled with her and a lot more. 

I like both of them in a very intense way. They made the whole story produce something more. It may not be the same and as brilliant as the first one, still, thumbs up!

What I like:
* Joe's field of work
* the epilogue



  "You can't hurt me by loving me. The only way you'll ever hurt me is if you stop loving me."

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP