So this is something new to me! I got nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. This is my first so bear with me.
-Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
-Come up with 11 questions, 11 nominees with less than 200 followers, and 11 facts about yourself.
-Answer my 11 questions.
-Leave a comment on your nominee's blog page telling them about the award.
-Thank your nominator
So check out at my nominees and the questions at the bottom of the post!
I want to thank Dabin Han of myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com for nominating me! Thank you and Cheers!
So here are the 11 questions from Dabin!
Swimming in the beach every Sunday. And I mean, every Sunday with the whole family!
2. Do you gravitate toward certain characters in books?
There are lots of times that I get attached to characters in books. Most especially those hot heroes. *snickers* Yup. Fictional bfs have a big place in my heart.
3. What is your favorite genre?
I am not really picky when it comes to genre. But horror ones are the ones that I avoid as much as I can because they freak me out and give me nightmares at night. Yes, I know. Don't judge me!
4. Why did you start blogging?
I got bored? Yep. It was a spur-of-the-moment decision. And there was no turning back!
5. When did you start blogging?
Late 2011. I am not really that active and just post when I have the time and seldom participates in any blog tours and giveaways because I am also working. But hey, it's been a year and I am still here.
6. When was the last time you read a good book? What was it called?
Just the other day. It was called Cross My Heart by Katie Klein.
7. List a book that you liked in the comments?
Sorry. I got confused with this question. Am I gonna put it in the comments? Or what? Or maybe not.. but a book that I liked? That would be between Looking for Alaska of John Green and Me Before You of Jojo Moyes.
8. What was/is your best subject in school?
Oh. That's pretty hard. History? or maybe not. English, right.
9. Who's your favorite character in any book?
It'll always be Ronald Weasley of the Harry Potter series. Why? He's loyal, loving and imperfect.
10. Least favorite book?
Do I have one? No clue. But while everyone loves Twilight, I haven't read it cause I am not interested.
11. Least favorite author?
I can't think of anyone. So, I really don't know.
1. Certified Potterhead!
2. I have flat feet.
3. I always eat lots of junkfood when I binge.
4. I love chocolates and can eat a lot in one sitting.
5. Has big crush on Ryan Gosling.
6. I designed floor plans for houses when I was really young.
7. I also wrote screenplays when I was young.
8. I don't know what happened to those talents now.
9. I just watched the LOTR movies last week for the first time.
10. I want to ride a hot air balloon.
11. I want to eat ice cream right now.
And here are my nominees! I follow all these blogs so why don't you?
And for the 11 questions!
1. What is your goal for 2013?
2. What fictional place would you love to visit?
3. Who would you bring with you there?
4. What book would you highly recommend? Why?
5. Who is your most loved fictional heroine?
6. What about most loved fictional boyfriend?
7. What is your favorite reading position?
8. Paperback/Hardback or Ebook?
9. Locked in a room, you're allowed only to keep 3 books, what are those?
10. What's your favorite movie that was adapted from a book?
11. What book would you love to see in the big screen?
So, dear nominees.. looking forward to your answers!